The University of Adelaide is a world-class research and teaching institution. We are centred on discovering new knowledge, pursuing innovation and preparing educated leaders of tomorrow.
As Australia’s third oldest university, we have a well-established reputation for excellence and progressive thinking. This continues today, with the University proudly ranked in the top one percent, among the world’s elite. Locally we are recognised as a vital contributor to the health, wealth and cultural life of the South Australian community.
The University recognises exceptional people as one of its greatest assets. Adelaide has over 100 Rhodes Scholars and five Nobel Laureates among its distinguished alumni. We attract academic staff who are global leaders in their fields, along with the best and brightest students, who graduate equipped to embark on a fulfilling career.
With a reputation for research quality, our researchers are committed to solving the world’s grandest challenges and having significant impact on the economy, health, public policy and the quality of life. Specialist institutes and centres work collaboratively across disciplines, and in partnership with industry and government.
Adelaide offers high-quality education experiences across a broad range of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
- Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences
- Health and Medical Sciences
- Doctor of Education
- Doctor of Nursing
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Doctor of Philosophy/Master of Psychology (Health)
- Master of Clinical Science
- Master of Philosophy
- Master of Philosophy (Clinical Science)
- Master of Philosophy (Dentistry)
- Master of Philosophy (Medical Science)
- Master of Philosophy (Ophthalmology)
- Master of Philosophy (Public Health)
- Master of Philosophy (Surgery)